If you have not been yet to the Philippines and you love to travel, the city of Davao is one of the best and most well known cities in the Philippines. I will give you some backgrounds on this oasis where you can stay, unwind, and take a tour.
The City of Davao is the largest City on the island of Mindanao in the Philippines. Its International Airport and seaports are among the busiest cargo hubs in the Philippines. Davao City is approximately 588 miles southeast of Manila and one of only several cities in the Philippines independent of any province. It is named by the Foreign Direct Investment Magazine as the 10th "Asian City of the Future". The city has good beaches and mountain resorts and is close to diving spots and the highest peak in the Philippines, Mount Apo. Davao was also awarded by the Department of Tourism as the "Most Livable City in the Philippines".
Davao City is typhoon free due to its location. The city enjoys a weather that remains balmy all year round and is characterized by a uniform distribution of rainfall, temperature, humidity, and air pressure. It has no pronounced wet or dry season. Weather predictability makes it highly conducive to agricultural production. Temperature ranges from 20 to 32 degrees Celsius and average rainfall is up to 2,000 mm yearly.
People in the Philippines understand and speak English since it's the language of instruction in most schools. English is also widely spoken in the business community and for all official documents
Popular Tourist Spot of Davao City:
· The Philippine Eagle Nature Park - located at Malagos Calinan, where you can find the monkey-eating eagle. This eagle can only be found in the eastern portion of the Philippines.
· Pearl Farm Beach Resort - located at Kaputian, Island Garden City of Samal. Like a jewel for which it is named, the pearl farm beach resort is a precious get-away where guests can revel in tropical pleasures, relish life's flavors and feast on nature's bounties.
· Eden Nature Park and Resort - can be found at Bayabas, Toril. This mountain resort reservation offers a cool climate, lush forest, and natural surroundings overlooking the city and the gulf. Suitable for camping, nature hiking, bird watching, and horseback riding.
· Lolengs Mountain Spring Resort - Mountain Spring Resort is another nature resort that commands a dramatic vista of Metropolitan Davao. Blessed with a cool climate, it has accommodation, convention and sport facilities. Have also vast playground, chapel, restaurant and a free flowing spring water swimming pool.
· Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague - Open air chapel with replicas of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague and magnificent views of fruit bearing trees and coconut plantation.
· Jack's Ridge Resort and Restaurant - the land on which Jack's Ridge now stands once formed part of the headquarter of the retreating Japanese forces towards the end of the World War II. Jack's Ridge is built to offer a completely new experience to diners.
There are a lot of agencies that will help you for all your accommodation needs that will give you the comforts of your home at an affordable price.
|• Davao City - The Three Havens For Tourists• A Sweet Davao!||• 5 Fun and Exciting Things to Do in Davao City• Must-See Places in Davao City||• Get Fascinated With Tourist Attractions of Davao, Philippines|
|• Davao City and the King of Fruits, Durian• Top Tourist Attraction in Mindanao Island, Philippines• Why Davao Tourism Rocks• Fruit As Aphrodisiac?• Davao's Thriving Industries||• Davao - Land of Natural Wonders• Samal: The Island Like No Other• Top 10 Fruits in Filipino Cuisine• Travel Philippines - Dazzling Davao• Traveling to Davao, The Most Livable City in the Philippines||• Traveling Around Davao City by Availing Tour Packages• Mount Apo: Mountaineering Unlike Anywhere Else• Davao City's Most Sought After Destinations• Top 5 Most Beautiful Mountains in the Philippines• 6 Spellbinding Travel Destinations in the Philippines|
Fill-up one simple form.
Multiple agents will submit online quotation.
Compare, select, deal.