With an Egypt trip package, you may find yourself in the land of the pyramids this season. With the holiday season just round the corner, it can be a great time to plan a foreign trip. And what better than Egypt to spend a few quiet and exciting days at a place where spook, history and mystery live together.
Egypt's favorite city Cairo is the most happening tourist destination. The capital pulls in thousands of tourists every year from all parts of the world. Though the city has a string of attractions of various genres, here are five attractions you must not miss out on:
1. Giza's Pyramids: The chief reason why people buy Egypt trip package is to see the pyramids. Giza has the most famed pyramids in the country. Besides, the Great Pyramid of Khufu is also located here. It is the tallest of the lot and is extremely daunting in its build. Giza's pyramids definitely make you feel as if you have wandered away into another part of the planet.
2. Sphinx of Giza: You must have heard and read a lot about the Great Sphinx of Giza. Now it is the time to see it from your own eyes. At Giza, standing tall amidst a chain of pyramids lays this figure that has the face of a human being and the body of a lion. This sphinx is a mythological creature and often finds a mention in fantasy tales. Even the Harry Potter series of books has a mention of it in the fourth book when a sphinx asks a riddle to Harry during the Triwizard Tournament. So, a sphinx, as such, has a very strong reputation for being enigmatic.
3. Egyptian Museum: Another reason why an Egypt trip package should be on the top of your mind this season is this fascinating museum where some of the most notorious mummies have been kept in an embalmed state. Of them, the most famous one is that of Tutankhamen who was the youngest Pharaoh and died in a mysterious fashion at a very young age. There are still debates regarding the nature of his death. By and large, it is believed that he was murdered though the exact causes are mere conjectures.
4. The Citadel: The Citadel is a religious attraction and a popular tourist spot. Cairo boasts of a number of mosques and other religious points as well. The Citadel has a powerful history behind it and its religious nature makes it mandatory for the tourists to dress up appropriately. Revealing dresses are strictly inadvisable as wearing them may compel the officials to turn you away.
5. Khan el Khalili Bazaar: An Egypt trip package will help you to walk through one of the most famous traditional markets in the world. Cairo's Khan el Khalili bazaar is a place where you can buy anything from fruits to souvenirs. Just remember to bargain very hard.
|• Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Travel Guide• Discover The Top 5 Beaches On Egypt Holidays• Top Ten Places to Visit in Egypt• 5 Places You Must Visit in Cairo During Your Egypt Trips• Enjoying Luxor Tours• Egyptian Museum in Cairo• Top 5 Egyptian Beach Holidays||• Egypt Holiday Tours - Places to Visit in Egypt• 5 Must See Places While You Are in Luxor in Egypt• Egypt - Top Sights to Visit in Alexandria• The Best Tourist Attractions in Cairo: Touring the Best of Egypt's Capital• Getting the Most Out of Your Holiday to Egypt• Best of Egypt: The Luxor Temple||• Egypt Attractions - Top 10 Tourist Attractions of Egypt• Coral Beach in Sharm El Sheikh Egypt• What Are Famous and Worth Visiting Landmarks and Monuments at Cairo, Egypt?• Best of Egypt: The Sights to Enjoy in Luxor• What Are the Most Interesting Places to Visit in Egypt?• Famous Landmarks In Cairo, Egypt|
|• Top 7 Best Trips and Tours You Must Go on in Sharm El Sheikh• Top 7 Things to Do in Egypt at Night• Great Reasons to Visit Egypt• The Popularity of Red Sea Scuba Diving• All Inclusive Travels to Egypt - Ways on Keeping Your Trip Entertaining• Snorkelling Excursions at Pharoahs Island in Taba• Scuba Diving in the Red Sea, Egypt||• Exploring Egypt's Red Sea and Sharm El Sheikh• Attractive Places To Visit When Taking Excursions In Egypt• Scuba Diving in Egypt - The Best Way to Spend Your Vacation• Enjoy Scuba Diving in Mauritius• Fun Things to Do on Holidays in Egypt• Snorkeling Vacations on Egypt's Red Sea Coast||• A Day Out Quad Biking in Sharm El Sheikh• Top 10 Must-Do Things in Egypt• Red Sea Diving and Snorkeling - A Wonderful Experience• Top Holiday Destinations in Egypt• A Holiday to Egypt - Great Value and Ideal For Anyone• Shopping In Egypt - A Rough Survival Guide|
Fill-up one simple form.
Multiple agents will submit online quotation.
Compare, select, deal.